Pokémon Sword and Shield is out and the game has had its fair share of controversies as well. However, the post is not about it as we will tell you how to catch Eternatus and evolve Yamask as well. In case you intend to do so, then read the blog carefully.
How to Navigate Eternatus
Catching Eternatus is mandatory to finish this game and everybody can encounter Eternatus at the end of the game. First, you need to defeat all the eight gym leaders and then you will proceed towards the Wyndon’s Champion cup finals. After you challenged Leon in the finals, the game will be stopped, and it will teleport you straightly to the Hammerlocke. In the Hammerlocke, you need to locate the gym. After entering the gym, you would see the Energy Plant. Move toward it and after a while there you will have an encounter with Eternatus.
How to Get Eternatus in your Pokéball
After your battle with Eternatus begins, use Pokémon of ice, ground, and psychic types. These types are the weakness of Eternatus and remember after you defeat Eternatus the max Raid battle will begin.
In the battle, all your Pokémon attacks will be paralyzed, so wait till the Zacian and Zamazenta appear. Now, you need to defeat all the two rival Pokémon beside Eternatus. After you defeat all these three Pokémon together, you can easily catch the Eternatus. Use any Pokéball to catch it and once you have Eternatus in your team, only then you can proceed towards the end of the game.
Evolve the Yamask in Galarian Region
The evolution process for every Pokémon in the Pokémon Sword and Shield is straightforward and easy to do. In the new game version, the Galarian region has several varieties of Pokémon. Almost everyone here has a similar evolution method except the Yamask; its intricate appearance and evolution method is tough to get in this version of the game. To evolve the Yamask first, you need to get it hurt in the battle, and then you need to migrate to some particular place. Here is the proper workaround to execute the process of evolution for Yamask.
How to Catch the Yamask in Galarian region
Catching a Yamask is not that complex and you can easily locate or encounter Yamask in Route9. You can also encounter them in max Raid battles. After your Pokémon defeats Yamask, catch it in your Pokeball.
How to get a Unovan Yamask back
Several Pokémon from the previous version intrigues the gamers, while some of the new appearances aren’t satisfying. A similar case is with the Yamask, as the new Yamask appearance is weird, and several gamers wish to get back the Yamask’s previous version appearance. To do this, you need to go to Ballonlea Gym, there a kid will trade with you for an Unovan Yamask in exchange of Galarian Yamask.
Guide For Evolving Yamask
- Take out the Yamask from the Pokeball and send it out in the battle.
- You need to get Yamask hurt till it receives the damage nearly around 49 and make sure Yamask does not faint.
- After the battle ends, wait a couple of minutes before healing Yamask.
- Migrate towards any area in Hammerlocke alongside the damaged Yamask.
- Now, you need to enter into the Dusty Bowl.
- After entering into the Dusty Bowl, you need to locate a wide stone arch situated beside the Dusty Bowl.
- Now, you need to walk under the wide stone arch with the damaged Yamask.
- After a couple of seconds, you will get a prompt on your screen for the beginning of the evolution process of the Yamask.
- Your wait is almost over, and your Yamask will now evolve into Runerigus.
Victoria Parker, writer of this blog loves to write and create awareness related to day-to-day internet threats. Major topics of her interest are printer support like hp printer support, canon printer support, dell printer support, etc.